Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30 - International "Start a Rumour" Day

I don't care what others might say, I know that people love hearing rumours. Its a guilty pleasure. The juicier the rumour the better.

Why not start one of your own. Today is International "Start a Rumour" day. Make up a rumour that is completely outrageous and silly. Tell some friends and wait to see how long it takes to get back to you. You'll love how the rumour has changed from person to person.

I'll get your started. "Psst....Did you hear that Hyperion was born with a tail?"

xo,
Dragon

3 comments:

Hyperion said...

I believe you meant "Hyperion was born getting tail," and that would be true. I had nurses begging to give me some "extra food," if you know what I mean.

I'll tell you one rumor that is true (and notice how I spelled rumor correctly, you Canadian Maple-head): there is a picture of Hyperion's, uh, aparatus on You Tube.

Now, if you just knew where to look.

Dragon said...

Its 'Start A Rumour' day, not make a wish day, Hyperion

Chelle said...

You both crack me up.